Deposit and final payment
Nordic Visitor charges a non-refundable 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining amount is due 60 days before arrival and is non-refundable.
Customizations: We strongly recommend arranging nights in Iceland before and after your tour to Greenland. We are happy to assist you with booking nights in Iceland or a complete package, contact us for details.
• This tour originates in Iceland. Due to flight times between Iceland and Greenland, passengers may need to spend a night before departure and/or on return in Reykjavik. Our travel consultants can assist with booking accommodation in Reykjavik on request.
• The summer climate in Greenland is generally mild and dry with average temperatures of 5 – 7° Celsius. However, due to the possibility of sudden weather changes, we recommend bringing warm, waterproof outerwear, thermal layers and good hiking boots and/or rubber boots. It is also ideal to bring mosquito repellent and sunglasses.
• The itinerary can change without notice due to weather conditions. In the rare event that an activity is cancelled, you will be refunded for that activity.
• We strongly recommend buying travel insurance.
• The currency in Greenland is Danish Krona (DKK). We recommend bringing some Danish currency or a debit card (bank card) with a 4-digit PIN number for cash withdrawals at ATM machines.
All bookings are charged in Icelandic Króna (ISK), the official currency of Iceland. Prices displayed in other currencies are indicative only and based on the daily exchange rate as issued by the Central bank of Iceland. Therefore, conversions from ISK to other currencies will fluctuate from day to day.
After booking with Nordic Visitor
After booking your package with Nordic Visitor, you will be contacted within two working days by one of our travel consultants, who will serve as your dedicated contact person for all of your travel needs before, during and even after your holiday. Your travel consultant will provide you with details about your booking and your remaining payment (if not paid in full). You will also receive more information about what to expect during your holiday.